Thursday 6 June 2013

I wish my daddy was here... he understands me Paris Jackson blasts family before suicide attempt

MICHAEL Jackson’s daughter attempted suicide following a vicious family row where she screamed: “I wish my daddy was here. He understands me.”

Paris, 15, cut her wrists and took an overdose of pills after accusing her guardians of not allowing her “to live my own life”.

They had banned the teen from a gig by shock rocker Marilyn Manson then barred her from the internet and sent her to her room after she “flipped”.

The family had earlier become increasingly concerned by her dark mood swings and suspected self-harming.

Daddy's girl ... Michael Jackson with a young Paris
Splash News
Paris has become obsessed with morbid musicians Kurt Cobain and Marilyn Manson, ditching her wholesome look for hacked hair and revealing clothes.

An insider said: “Paris feels that no one in her family ‘gets’ her any more and she feels isolated and alone.

“During the row on Tuesday night she said her father knew her better than anyone and knew what it was like growing up in the spotlight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment