Thursday 6 June 2013

No Difference Between Me Exposing my Cleavage and Pastors Showing Off Their Flashy Cars – Cossy Orjiakor

In an explosive, no holds bar interview with Saturday Punch newspaper, controversial actress turn singer, Cossy Orjiakor, has taken a swipe at her critics and lambasted the hypocrisy of the clergy, adding that she is better than some Nigerian pastors. Orjiakor, who admitted that she is not perfect said ‘I’m a sinner and have come short of the glory of God. He that is without sin should cast the first stone. My problem is that I’m too real in the midst of lots of fake people. It is by the special grace of God that people, even pastors, will make heaven. What’s the difference between I that love to show off my cleavage and the pastors that love to show off their flashy cars?’ The actress also talk about her forthcoming album among other sundry issues

No comments:

Post a Comment